Acupuncture | | | 20 Apr 2021
Mr. Philip Boon, Student, Age 17
· Right jawbone swelling(ping pong size)
· Crackling sensation
· No loss of sensation on right jawbone
· Nerve was underlined beneath the cyst
Western Doctor diagnose : Odontogenic Keratocyst
His mom then brought him to DOUX VISAGE and sought alternative treatment to support pre and post surgery of this rare and uncommon medical condition.
Mr. Philip underwent the treatment of Acupuncture and Adrenal Gland Treatment for one month pre surgery, the result was encouraging and the swelling was visibly seen to have reduced in size.
The surgery was successful and was concluded by the surgeon that the TCM treatments helped in the removal of Mr. Phillip’s cyst as the size and swelling was reduced and the facial nerves was not affected during the separation process.
· TCM treatment helps reduces swelling
· controls the cyst from growing & worsen
· assisted in the cyst removal with nerve intact
This is a wonderful success story that proves that with the combination of eastern and western medical treatments, the patient is now able to recover fully and be fit and healthy once more.